Field Supervisor/Project Manager
Mario’s Painting – Fort Myers, FL
Job DescriptionMario’s Painting is currently looking for a self-motivated and outgoing person who is looking for the opportunity to join our team as a Supervisor/Project Manager. Our Painters are always busy, doing outstanding work and taking great care of our customers.
FIELD SUPERVISOR/PROJECT MANAGER REQUIREMENTS ($16 to $20 p/h)
- The individual must have a minimum of 3-years verifiable residential/commercial painting/construction experience with good demonstrated leadership and communication skills.
- Painting Product knowledge in all aspects of our trade including spraying and spray machines, rolling and ability to plan day-to-day operations. Must have experience with using paint sprayers and know proper techniques.
- The individual should be skilled at managing crews between 2-30 painters.
- The candidate must have a valid driver’s license with a clear driving record and reliable transportation and should be conscientious and personable. Must submit to a drug test and background check
- Must have own cell phone and access to a computer to receive correspondence
- Have the ability to inventory paint equipment and supplies.
- Store paint and related chemicals in accordance with company safety policies.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Provide superior customer service
- Consistently practice and maintain the highest standards of professionalism when interacting with fellow team members, management, owners, members and prospects.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Full time position, good pay and benefit package.
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE COMMUNICATION SKILLS ARE A MUST (English/Spanish preferred)